Digital Project Manager maternity cover - 6/9 month contract
Mud are seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager to join our team on a short-medium term contract to cover maternity leave of one of our current PMs, during what is a busy and exciting period in the company's development.
You’ll be required to be organised, proactive, self motivated, intelligent and resourceful, whilst drawing on experience gained in previous project management positions that will aid us in successfully managing multiple projects from start to completion and keep the team motivated and on track.
- Maintaining the overall studio schedule, project estimates and timings, key dates and milestones.
- Working closely with the development and design teams to provide existing clients with estimates for ongoing work.
- Similarly to keep clients informed of progress on their projects.
- Internally you will be responsible for ensuring communication is constant and open between the PM team and development & design teams to ensure all members of the team have a clear overview of their own schedule and the that of the projects they’re working on.
- Will be the main point of contact in the coordination and communication, and day to day account management on all live projects.
- Supporting the Creative Director with project proposals and budgeting.
- Working with the Junior Project Manager to ensure all support work for post launch clients is actioned timely and inline with the main project schedule.
- Preparation for weekly meeting with JPM to update on all live campaigns/projects.
- Provide input and expertise where appropriate through brainstorming and optimising campaigns.
- Assist the CD with the writing of project briefs, functionality specs, and project overviews for both the clients and the team.
- Development and management of project/campaign collateral to help better manage workload. i.e. excel or google docs, or other.
- Assist with the day to day running of a busy and bustling studio.
Type of person
- 3 - 4 years experience working in the creative industry (agency side preferably).
- Experience working with digital teams.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Self motivated and self disciplined.
- Friendly, personable, doesn’t fluster easy, good at making a cuppa - a positive attitude goes a long way!
This could be either a full time role, or a flexible part time role for the right candidate, with a minimum of 25 hours per week.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. The start date for this contract would be at the end of April 2018.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE