Junior Project Manager
Mud are seeking an enthusiastic and talented junior Project Manager to join our team during a very exciting period in the companies development. You’ll be proactive, self motivated, cheerful, intelligent and resourceful, and we’ll provide you with a fun, challenging and creative environment in which to develop.
- Working alongside and supporting the Digital Project Manager and Creative Director.
- Internally managing the support work schedule and keeping clients abreast of progress and deadlines, whilst providing a main point of contact for post launch client liaison.
- Working closely with the development and design teams to provide existing clients with estimates and timelines for ongoing work.
- Will work alongside the Digital Project Manager to keep clients updated throughout their project.
- Will assist in the coordination and communication, day to day account management on all live projects.
- Assist the Digital Project Manager in managing the studio schedule and workload.
- Ensure team is regularly updated on status of campaigns/projects.
- Preparation for weekly meeting with DPM to update on all live campaigns/projects.
- Provide input and expertise where appropriate through brain storming and optimising campaigns.
- Development and management of project/campaign collateral to help better manage workload. i.e. excel or google docs, or other.
- Look after the day to day running of a busy and bustling studio.
Type of person
- 2-3 years experience working in the industry (agency side preferably).
- Experience working with digital teams.
- Proven track record of project management in previous roles.
- Ideally some experience in a client facing role, though not essential.
- Self motivated and self disciplined.
- Friendly, personable, doesn’t fluster easy, good at making a cuppa - a positive attitude goes a long way!
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No agency folks please!