We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Project Manager to join our team, for an initial 12 -14 month contract (on maternity cover).
Mud are a curiously creative, digital agency based in the centre of the historic city of Bath. A growing team, we work with a range of interesting clients from film studios to schools, charities to SMEs and e-commerce sites. And we work as digital partners for a number of internationally renowned creative agencies.
We love creating beautiful, engaging, award winning websites. And we take pride in the close relationships we develop with our clients - in our experience collaborative approaches always lead to the best work.
In a nutshell
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Project Manager to join our team to work alongside our other PM. You’ll be proactive, self motivated, cheerful, intelligent and resourceful, and we’ll provide you with a fun, challenging and creative environment in which to develop.
This is initially a maternity cover role, on a 12 - 14 month contract.
About the job
- Working closely with our other PM and Creative Director, and with our clients to develop detailed scopes of work and accurate estimates
- Producing detailed technical specification documents, translating client requirements into clear deliverables
- Working closely with the development and design teams to ensure briefs are translated into actionable tasks and completed in a timely fashion
- Providing a friendly service to our clients in support and development of existing projects
- Managing the studio schedule and resourcing of support work
- Working alongside our other Digital Project Manager to keep projects on schedule, and clients updated throughout their project
- Help to look after the day to day running of a busy and bustling (currently remote) studio of talented designers and developers
- Regularly lead internal studio meetings covering overall and project specific updates
This would ideally suit someone who…
- Has at least 5 years experience working in the industry (agency side preferably)
- Has strong organisational skills, is able to multi-task and works well under pressure
- Is experienced working with digital teams
- Has strong understanding of the application of development technologies and has proven experience in delivering complex digital projects
- Has had exposure to a variety of project management tools (we use Teamwork and Everhour primarily)
- Has a good understanding of web analytics, can produce reports and understand how to create actionable insight
- Is comfortable in a client facing role
- Is self motivated and self disciplined
- Has a friendly personality - a good attitude goes a long way!
- A salary of between £30k - £35k, depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, and usually extra time off around Xmas
- Additional birthday day off
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Flexible working and remote working opportunities (now, obviously, but ongoing as well)
- Constant opportunities to develop - we support our team to develop as much as we can
- A £500 'curiosity and inspiration' training budget
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Regular socials
If that sounds like something you’d enjoy, then please send us a CV and covering letter to email@example.com - or just give Matt a call if you'd like to find out more!
No agency folks please!