We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Project Manager to join our team.
Mud are a creative, digital agency based in the centre of the historic city of Bath. A growing team, we work with a range of interesting clients from film studios to schools, charities to SMEs and e-commerce sites. And we work as digital partners for a number of internationally renowned creative agencies.
We love creating beautiful, engaging, award winning websites, and were shortlisted for Best New Agency in the 2014 .net awards. You can find out more about us and our work at ournameismud.co.uk/projects
In a nutshell
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Project Manager to join our team to work alongside our Senior Project Manager. You’ll be proactive, self motivated, cheerful, intelligent and resourceful, and we’ll provide you with a fun, challenging and creative environment in which to develop.
About the job
- You’ll support the Senior Project Manager and Creative Director, working closely with our clients to develop detailed scopes of work, clear specification documents and accurate estimates
- Working closely with the development and design teams to ensure briefs are translated into actionable tasks
- Providing a friendly service to our clients in support and development of existing projects
- Internally managing the support work schedule
- Working alongside the Digital Project Manager to keep projects on schedule, and clients updated throughout their project.
- Help to look after the day to day running of a busy and bustling studio.
This would ideally suit someone who…
- Ideally has at least 1-2 years experience working in the industry (agency side preferably).
- Is experienced working with digital teams and understands web development technologies
- Has had exposure to a variety of digital project management tools
- Has experience in a client facing role
- Is self motivated and self disciplined
- Has a friendly personality - a good attitude goes a long way!
- A salary of between £22k - £25k, depending on experience
- 23 days holiday, and usually extra time off around Xmas
- Birthday day off
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Constant opportunities to develop - we support our team to develop as much as we can
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Regular socials
If that sounds like something you’d enjoy, then please send us a CV and covering letter to email@example.com - or just give us a call if you'd like to find out more!
No agency folks please!